JAM Teaching supports schools and families with educational consulting services. Families see success in their children. Many parents seek our assistance to have the success carry over into the home. Our at-home consulting can include helping parents set up systems and tools to support student's academic, behavioral, regulation, or social-emotional needs. Our in-home consulting can help families and students maximize results and help foster enhanced confidence and success in learners and lessen stress for parents. We value our relationships with families and want to ensure the highest level of success, not just in our sessions with students but across all aspects of their life!
Our school consulting takes on many forms and depends on the need. Some services we provide include:
- Assess education standards, classroom policies, and school-wide data to develop growth plans in needed areas.
- Help implement changes to curriculum based on data and research-based practices
- Recommend educational materials to enhance student learning and growth, taking into consideration learners' needs as well as academic standards
- Design training programs for schools and individual programs to assist in understanding methodologies and best practices
- Advice on academic, intervention, classroom management, and behavioral programs to enhance student and school-wide achievement.
- Support implementation of behavioral reinforcement programs to support struggling learners.
- Work with diverse learner teams to utilize best practices for policies and paperwork.