We support students in accessing school-based and standardized tests!
We teach students about test layout, strategies, and skills to confidently access tests. We believe in creating solid learning foundations and enhancing problem-solving skills. No one can know all the answers to a test, but we equip them with skills and strategies to confidently approach testing. Students testing scores improve, and confidence soars!
Our qualified teachers and professional tutors are experienced with various standardized tests and curricula.
- We use test materials to increase student awareness about what to expect during the test.
We work with students to understand how the test questions are written and teach them how to dissect the language to understand the question.
- We support students' vocabulary, familiarity with formulas, and concepts that appear in common questions.
- We provide sample questions from study guides that support the test so students are more familiar with the presentation of questions.
- We teach students how to access and maximize the resources provided to test takers.
We support students in reading the question's directions, ensuring familiarity with the question, and then creating an approach plan for how to answer the question.
- We help students create a plan of attack for the test as a whole and individual questions and question types.
- We help students learn how to manage and make decisions about time for completing timed exams.
- We support students in understanding and managing testing anxiety. We help them develop strategies to minimize these factors and remain focused on completing the test with success!
- We work with students to develop self-monitoring strategies, including pacing and checking their work.